Friday, July 8, 2016

Ice Cream makes things better

Yesterday was painful, but glamorous, like something from an early Hollywood movie... Today though, I am done with trying to look awesome... I am going to reach out for every girls best friend at at time like this - and I say every girl but OK that is a generalisation and I apologise for that - Ice Cream!! 
The tears still fall but hey, when this girl gets some ice cream things start to feel better... It works the same with a cup of tea - the proper English kind not the perfumey stuff, has to be a proper black tea with a little milk and some sugar! - but right now not even tea is helping... I had to go for the hard stuff... Ice Cream!
The Ice Cream I have here today, along with the toppings that it seemed kinda like blasphemy to go without, are items from the Banana Split Bar Gacha Collection created by The Hive... The Bucket of Ice Creams is a rare, but I NEEDED it, and so I become like one of those coupon queens with a shelf full of sauces for my ice creams LOL...
The caravan - my third house full of stuff, a Dust Bunny Release I should add - has become my little bolt hole in times when I need somewhere cosy to hide... Full of soft furnishings and that cosy warm feeling, it's definitely the perfect place for me today!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Wren in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tears: Izzie's - LOGO Alez Tears Applier
Top: #EVANI - Martisha Top in Dark Grey
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You
Pants: epoch - Delilah Jeans in Pink
Pose: Signature Pose - Deranged, Pose Set 20
Ice Cream & Accessories: The Hive - Banana Split Bar Gacha Items
Sofa: {vespertine}- Tiny Dwelling in  Lazy Sofa Brown
Blankets: ionic - Snuggle Up! 
Cases: Apt B - Old side of London in Luggage 
Rug: Kei Spot - NYC Pizza Rug 

No comments:

Post a Comment