Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ballet Fetish at ROMP

ROMP is still running... I love ROMP, I've said it before and I will say it again... It is the best event for letting the inner bad girl take over and do things that you may not normally do... Like being rather naughty in public LOL... 
Now is the time for something a little naughtier... A Ballet Class gone awry... The Bad Girls Ballet! This isn't Swan Lake LOL... 
It started because of ROMP and a pair of shoes that I thought were just so cute! At least my inner bad girl was doing a happy dance, she knew that she'd be coming out to play LOL... 
The shoes in question are the new Private Dancer Ballet Heels from Bliensen + MaiTai, which are available in a collection of colours at the ROMP location until July 29th, and as soon as I saw these I KNEW I had to do a pose with a bad girl ballerina. 
The pose I'm using is one from Vanity Poses, but I will admit that I used my Animare Pose HUD to adujst it slightly... More than Slightly, like the arm that is on her stomach should be holding the barre slightly... 
I'll leave it for you to decide though hehe, either she was being silly and is slipping from the barre, or this bad girl Ballerina is doing something really rather naughty!

What is she wearing;
Hair: *ARGRACE* - TSUMUGI in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Top: Blueberry - Tank Top Group Gift 
Shoes: Bliensen + MaiTai - Private Dancer Ballet Heels in White (Available until July 29th at ROMP
Pose: Vanity Poses - LSM Barre 
Panties: CHEZ MOI - Worn Panties 

No comments:

Post a Comment