Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Running to the Desert to go Glamping!

I think I'm going to run away... Now that I have escaped from my padded cell, it's time to run away and become incognito... I will need a new alias and somewhere new to go!!
Perhaps somewhere warm? I dont normally like warm - I get overheated way too easily - BUT I'm thinking that it might be the last place that they'd look for me LOL...
Maybe I should run to somewhere hot and arid, I could move into  tent and become a Saharan Princess... Sounds like a hard life, but there may have been a little too much blood in my cell yesterday and that in the end may make things harder hehe...
I'm moving into La Vie... It's not as dry and arid as I thought, there is a lot of sea water yet it feels distant enough that people may not be able to find me here!
As for the incognito look and alias, I seem to be floundering at that... Perhaps I should change my name to something crazy like 'GoldenSunshine Princess of the Desert'?! Or is that level of crazy too much of a give-away that it's me?!
My look isn't really likely to fool anyone either is it?! I mean can't remove the tattoos, and when trying to wash my hair dye out it just became more of my natural red colour! Luckily I can hid it under this pretty headscarf - a style created by Moon called "Mim" that is available at UBER by the way! Whilst on the subject of UBER though, I want to mention this amazing necklace created by (Yummy) that you can also grab for yourself at the event.
I think that I am ready to live like a Bedowen in a tent... Could it be more like Glamping than Camping though please?! I'm so not good with sleeping outside LOL...

What is she wearing;
Scarf & Hair: MOON - Mim in Reds (Available until July 23rd at UBER)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Necklace: (Yummy) - Tuareg Beaded Necklace in Turquoise (Available until July 23rd at UBER)
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You
Top: Just BECAUSE - Felicia Top in Arctic
Skirt: Poisoned Diamond - Jeans Skirt in Pale
Pose: Signature Pose - It hurts, Pose Set 19 (Available until July 6th at GEN:Neutral)

No comments:

Post a Comment