Monday, June 20, 2016

Rudh joined the Mickey Mouse Army

Monday Morning, June 20th, and it's raining! It's a true Summers Day here in this part of Europe... One of the funniest realisations came to me this morning... When I initially moved to Holland, all of the Dutch people would tell me that the weather here was better than it is in the UK... NEWS FLASH TO THE DUTCHIES OUT THERE - the weather here is no different to the weather in the UK, it's windier, true, but it rains just as much!!
Still as it's Monday, it's time for me to pull up my big girl panties and swing into fighter mode... I have to work with someone I'm sure you've heard me complain about before, and right now I need to be ready... Perhaps channelling Rudh's latest Army style will give me the power to fight and ignore the irritations in the office?!
This fighter in the Mickey Mouse Army, just happens to be Rudh! She's enjoying a moment's peace - and some WHOLE WHEAT - while she prepares to face any drama that may come her way, and unfortunately knowing SL as well as I do, that won't be too far away.
Her military uniform is made up of the awesome katat0nik "Button Up Romper", which is available this month for Collabor88, and the surprisingly great with the romper "Adrianna Boots" from Pure Poison! Oh and of course not forgetting her whole stack of accessories too...
I'm hoping she's ready for war... I feel it's coming!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat: Aglaia - Mouse Helmet
Hair: TRUTH - Velma in Reds (Available until June 26th at Vintage Fair 2016)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Face Wire: CURELESS [+] - Barbedwire Kiss Set in Silver
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette
Choker: TABOU - Grunge Steel Necklace
Necklace: DECO - MESH Shells of War Necklace
Bruises: antielle - Appetizer - Bites & Hickeys (No Longer Available!)
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly)
Outfit: katat0nik - Button Up Romper in Army 1 (Available until July 6th at Collabor88)
Arm Band: DirtyLand - Cigarettes Armband
Ring: DRD - Dark Iron Fingerclaws
Boots: Pure Poison - Adrianna Boots
Pose: Signature Pose - Not Awkward At All - Pose Set 18
Car: Hive - Forgotten Old Car

No comments:

Post a Comment