Sunday, June 12, 2016

I'm off to Kill a Wizard

I'm off to kill a Wizard, a soon-to-dead Wizard of Oz... 
I heard he was a lying old wiz, the worst kind of wiz there was, 
If ever, Oh ever, a wiz there was, the Wizard of Oz is dead because, 
because, because, because, because, because,
Because he messed with Rudh while she was in Oz. 
LOL, OK, OK I got a little carried away creative this morning... and I havent even had a chance to finish my first cup of coffee yet! 
There are two reasons why I decided to go crazy dead Dorothy this morning... First off last night HellBone asked for ideas for the Gators MC Halloween Event - yes I know it's only June but he wants to start planning!!! Secondly though I had been sent a new dress and I wasn't sure what to do with it... My MC sister Solde said why not use the Gingham for a Dorothy look - she loves the Wizard of Oz - and you know how my mind works... Before too long I was dead! 
The dress is a new release from Petite Mort. It's the "Mansfield Vintage Playsuit" in red gingham - which you can get your hands on at the Tropical Summer Event until June 18th - and I will admit that it's not really my style but as soon as I tried it on and Solde said Wizard of Oz the cogs in my mind were whirring into life LOL... 
The rest was then just a matter of accessorising - a nod to her companions in the form of the lion bag and the tinman's axe, her little dead Toto and even a pair of Flesh & Bone Heels because no ruby slippers would do for this dead Dorothy. 
The location was somewhere that I havent been to in AGES, I wasn't sure that it would even still be here, but if you like the Wizard of Oz then you should definitely check out OZ! Though, maybe give it a while, I mean I hear they are looking for a new wizard hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Kyra in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wounds: The White Crow - Still Burning 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Necklace: Gothic Dreams - Clockwork Love Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Dress: Petite Mort - Mansfield Vintage Playsuit in Red Gingham (Available until June 18th at Tropical Summer
Bag: Zenith - Lion Head Bag Rare 
Axe: The Horror! - Ax Love in BlackBow Bloody RARE 
Heels: The Little Bat - Flesh & Bone Slink Heels 
Pose: Signature Pose - Hold On 
Dog: H&C - Zombiedog A 

No comments:

Post a Comment