Friday, June 10, 2016

Gemstone Bubbles

I've been on a roll with taking pictures recently, all different kinds and styles, I've done so many in fact that it's hard to choose which picture I want to blog first and what is best suited to my current mood LOL... So for now, even though I am stuck in my RL office, I thought I'd do something a little bit crazy random! As much as I love taking pictures, it's the crazy random that I love best...
This came about because of two amazing things, that just seemed to connect together in my weird brain.
My first crazy need this week was the CURELESS Luxurious Dolls Gacha at the new Gami Gacha event. I needed this Engraved Doll Head in my SL and nothing was going to stop me LOL... Now this head is a Rare one, but it contains a few things that I wanted to point out... There is a colour hud for colouring the gems, a tattoo layer for both system and mesh heads, and TWO different possibilities for attaching the gems. One is as shown here, already laid out on a cute dolly head, the other is gems that can be edited to fit your own personal face... Now I tried this second option... It was SO Fiddly to get the gems in the exact spots that I kinda gave up and decided to wear the head instead!! It's not a criticism by any means, I LOVE that we have the option, but in my case I was being far too lazy and thought "Nah!"
The second thing I HAD to have was this Fish in the Bubble from Astralia - available at The Chapter Four now - it just really appealed to my kookie side!
I finished the crazy randomness from my brain with a past Hair Fair Freebie from YUKO - on a side note, HAIR FAIR 2016 IS COMING!!!!! - and a pretty necklace from May's Soul, and the crazy was ready!
I feel better for having been able to do something a little crazy... Now to just get through the rest of the day!

What is she wearing;
Hair: YUKO - Kandy in HF2015 Special (Past Hair Fair Freebie)
Skin, Head, Jewels & Wounds: CURELESS [+] - Luxurious Dolls Gacha Item in RARE The Engraved Doll (Available until June 30th at Gami Gacha)
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly)
Necklace: May's Soul - Ephemeral Beauty
Bubbles: Astralia - The Fish in the Bubble (Available until June 21st at The Chapter Four)
Rings: (Yummy) - Metaphysical Rings in Midnight
Pose: Signature Pose - Comfy - Pose Set 18 (Available until June 14th at Pose Lover)

No comments:

Post a Comment