Friday, April 1, 2016

Running Away with the help of Magic

Everybody needs a little Magic... No matter where they find it, sometimes it is a necessary, and something that I personally know I need every day at least... I try to find magic in everything around me - perhaps this is something that has been caused by Disney and my love of it since I was a very little girl - but I can look at a flower and feel happy, or smell fresh baked bread and feel happy or even feeling a cool breeze can make me feel happy... I try to find the magic in all the little things, otherwise life would be so dull and gray, everything needs a little sparkle sometimes! 
In SL, however, my need for magic can overflow and I can be as magically creative as I want to be... 
As soon as I saw the teacups from {anc}, my mind went to a sparkly place... I HAD to have one and was kinda dismayed when I realised that they were the rares -  part of the happyendpark gacha collection for the just closed round of The Arcade. My mind went racing to a place of Beauty and the Beast, with an Alice in Wonderland influence and touches of other Disney themes too... 
Then a few days ago, HellBone surprised me with an awesome present, AND we shared sparks of the same idea to photograph it... The Mystic Bastion has been placed out ready for a wedding - that's the DRD castle that is based on the Beast's castle from Beauty and the Beast by the way - and well, as we both aren't so keen on SL weddings, we thought let's run away... and I added the magic to it hehe... 
I sat in my cup and it took off, with the help of a little Dandelion Fairy Dust - that's the Dandelion Seeds don't you know! - and even though the décor of the wedding party still adorned the cup, we whizzed off into the cloudy sunset following a small bear with a red balloon! 
HellBone refused to be left behind, and it was amazing how strong those balloons at the party were... I turned around as we whizzed through the sky to see my hubby dangling from some party balloons, caught on the same up draft as I was... 
Who knows where we will land?! I hope it's somewhere full of magical sparkles!! You know I'd make a very good Disney Princess!!! 

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair Bow: Magika - Headband (Past Group Gift) 
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Starry Night in Windy Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Dress: Pixicat - Dreamy.Dress in Cloud 
Fairy: !Ohmai - Dandelion Fairy in Companion 
Hell:
Hair: NO.MATCH - No Rest 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas B5a T2 
Jacket & Scarf: [Deadwool] - Oscar Coat in Black 
Shirt & Waistcoat: [Deadwool] - Peak Suit in Black 
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - "Modern Open" Black Tux 2.0 
Shoes: Lapointe & Bastchild - "Dress Shoe" Buckled Loafer 
Pose: Signature Pose - Hoppala! 
Balloons: Half-Deer - Fairylight Balloons in Pastel Group 
Props & Poses:
Cup: {anc} - happyendpark Teacup Ride RARE in Tiffany 
Cupcakes: {what next} - Ferris Wheel Cupcakes 
Daffodils: Apple Fall - Daffodils Jug 
Tea: Apple Fall - Teacup Rose 
Bunch of Flowers: dust bunny - Storybook Living in Fresh Bouquet 
Sparkles: [ keke ] - Shimmer Clouds & Glitter Floor 
Clouds: Half-Deer - Celestial Glass Stones 
Bear: <:*BoOgErS*:> - Fly Away Bear 
Pennant: {anc} - happyendpark Pennant Garland Air in Pink 
Castle: Death Row Designs - Mystic Bastion Gacha Item RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment