Saturday, April 30, 2016

Rudh's Flying Circus

Sometimes the dreams I dream have an effect on the things I take photos of... Last night I had a dream about a somewhat angellic flying circus... I don't know why, I don't really even like the circus because I don't like clowns, but there I was on a trapeze! 
So this morning, here I am, on a trapeze LOL... 
The trapeze was a recent blogger item delivery from Lewd, that was perhaps on my mind as I remembered just before bed that I needed to share it hehe... These are fun toys to play on, and much like the swings I mentioned in a post before these have lots of pose options, they swing AND come in three different metal colours with white or black ropes!! Of course in a circus you need pretty and fun things too, that's where my magical CarnivalRide - from !dM deviousMind - come in... 
My outfit played a big part in creating the Rudh Flying Circus too... The bodysuit this trapeze artist Rudh wears is one from MoDANNA called Maree, and that was the only thing she did wear, with the exception of her necklace. 
The necklace is an item that I was sent to blog, and I will admit it got a little lost in the chaos that is my hoard... I am annoyed at myself for losing it for so long and it won't be happening again, BUT you can still get your hands on this pretty Pentacle Pendant from Lassitude & Ennui at We <3 RP. The event closes sometime today, but I hope that you will be able to find this pretty necklace in the mainstore in the next few days too! I also know that YES you cannot really see it in the photo above, so I was a smart Rudh... CLOSE-UP! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Arabella in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Necklace: lassitude & ennui - Pentacle Pendant (Available until April 30th at We <3 RP
Bodysuit: MoDANNA - Maree Collection Bodysuit in Blue 
Seat: Lewd - Trapeze! in Black 
Horses: !dM deviousMind - CarnivalRide 
Close-Up Pose: Image Essentials  - Feminine Touch 1 (Available until April 30th at 100 Block)

No comments:

Post a Comment