Monday, April 4, 2016

Precariously shooting my Shoes!

I feel like I'm hanging over the edge of a cliff right now...
Not in the way that I have been in recent months - at least the black hole at the bottom seems further away with a few ledges I can cling onto before I get that far - yet there are some crazy situations going on around me - in RL rather than SL this time - and its beginning to feel like I'll either need to jump or be pushed... In RL, everyone that I work with seems to be leaving, and it leads me to think that they are deserting a sinking ship, one that is trying to cut every corner besides getting rid of the actual problems!
While all this has been going on around me I wanted to take a photo in SL to represent that feeling... Luckily I had another reason too... It seemed like a great way to show off a new pair of shoes, and THAT was a greatly needed distraction!
I was sent some new shoes from the upcoming event that will be Dreams Gacha - yes another new gacha event that should be shaking things up a little - and I haven't posted a landmark to the event yet as we still have to wait 2 days before we can enter the event itself. The shoes will be released in a set of different colours for the gacha machine entry by Petite Mort, and each colour will come with silver and gold studs!
I wanted to do something to show off these cute shoes and share my emotions, so I went for a walk, looking for inspiration at one of my favourite photography locations - Hazardous. It was here that I found my precarious spot to sit a while, and take the kind of photo that I love to take in RL... I always take a picture of my feet wherever I go on vacation... Sounds weird but it was a habit started by my mum and it became a bit of a family joke, so mum this is my SL picture for you hehe... 
Just as a side note, the cliffs at Hazardous are beautiful, but they did not have the perfect cliff edge so I was naughty and made one myself hehe... I hope it doesn't get me in trouble!!! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Rings: (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set 
Jeans: KITJA - Athena Jeans in Black 
Shoes: Petite Mort - Studded Flats in Grey (Available April 6th - 28th at Dreams Gacha)
Pose: [NTAP!] - Glamorous Model Pose 08 (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment