Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hiding my Sweetie Stash...

You caught me red handed...
Late in the night when the Gators are sleeping,I sneak into my office... In the day time it's the place I go to plan or write my blogging posts... It's stuffed full of the things I use to inspire me, so many pictures, flowers, and all the accoutrements of a bloggers messy desk, it really helps me to focus. Yet once the sun goes down and things start to get a little quiet, there are secrets to my office that no one would suspect... I have a secret stash of all things bad for me hidden in a locked safe far from prying eyes hehe... 
The safe is buried under a soft rug in my office - courtesy of Lost Junction, safe manufacturers - and it contains a huge stash of chocolate and cookies and cakes and all the things that a girl shouldn't have... 
I don't think that my outfit was good for sneaking around the house at night though, it's a little too light in colour, but I do love the Addams pants and jacket that I recently was gifted by my fairy god mother. 
But sshh don't tell anyone where I hide my sweeties... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Arabella 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercing 
Jacket & Shirt: Addams - Nikki Jacket Rolled Up in White 
Pants: Addams - Ivy Skinny Flare Pants w/Belt in Perpetual 
Pose: Signature Pose - Let Me 
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD - Romano Sandals in Black 
Safe: Lost Junction - Hidden Safe in Carpet (Available until April 30th at We <3 RP

No comments:

Post a Comment