Monday, April 25, 2016

A walk in a Dream

Computer issues become nightmares in the blink of an eye for me these days... This weekend was a doozy of a nightmare too. I'd had all these well laid out plans of things I needed to do photography wise, and work wise, and all that came stumbling to a massive halt because my PC decided that it would have a "Computer Says No!" day. It went bad, then Hell made it worse, and when we thought that it was better again, it still decided that I wasn't allowed to do what I wanted! It was so frustrating, and I warn you now that I may disappear for a few days while I totally reformat my PC...
Still for now I am going to think about other things or I will become grumpy again... Yesterday was not a good day for me... Last night, while I slept though was much better!
I actually got a really good nights sleep, which seems to be unusual at the moment... It's cold here at the moment, but I pulled on a second blanket - one that was made by my grandmother - and had some lovely dreams... A bit like the one that Rudh wandered into...
She took a walk at the beautiful location of Netherwood, but the most captivating part of her dream is her amazing dress... The dress is a new release from Petite Mort for this months Trés Chic, and the designs all feature this twilight scene in varying levels of twilight. I chose to wear the Sunset version but there are a range of others in different night-time tones...
Such a pretty dress, such a beautiful location, it took my nightmare day into a pretty walk through somewhere that feels like a comforting dream...

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Celeste
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Necklace: Earthstones - Precious Moments Locket in Mother of Pearl
Dress: Petite Mort - Nomia Dress in Sunset (Available until May 10th at Trés Chic)
Pose: Image Essentials - Body Line 4

No comments:

Post a Comment