Thursday, March 24, 2016

Surprise!

I know I only posted a blog post on Monday but damn it feels like it's been such a long time since I could sit back and write something random and rambly... I've been so busy in RL working 2 jobs and covering extra this week as my boss is on holiday, and in SL I have been all over the place working on taking more pictures of other people... Funny it seems that I get a lot of guys willing to pose, I need more ladies to help, AND I've been able to work on some couple poses that normally I tend to have trouble with... So that has been great! 
Now I have even managed to squeeze in some time taking pictures of ME!!! It's funny I always used to keep a backlog of pictures ready to post, but I'm almost out... I NEED to take some more!!! So for today at least, Rudh is unavailable LOL... 
Luckily I have poses like this one in my hoard... The Come Soon variety with lots of full scenes and props... It is so easy to get back into the photography of myself idea, all I needed to do was find an outfit!! 
This particular pose from Come Soon uses a similar backdrop to other pictures that I have taken recently - such as the seduction and submission photos of Chopper and I - but this one is a Surprise - hehe that's the name of it not that I am surprising myself LOL - which you can get your hands on until March 26th at Suicide Dollz
The shoes I am wearing, however, WERE a surprise! I'd been talking about how much I loved the new #EMPIRE shoes - released this week for The Fantasy Collective - when a fairy godmother decided to spoil this little Cinderella with a pair of these amazing new Columbine Heels! 
A pair of heels that work perfectly with the Pixicat Dresses from this month's Arcade!!!
One picture of me down, time for some more!!!! YAY a Photography Day!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [RunAway] - Mona Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Choker: #Foxy - Bowie Choker in Black 
Dress: Pixicat - Karma Dress in Nr2 Black (Available until Mach 31st at The Arcade
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Columbine (Available until April 15th at The Fantasy Collective
Pose: Come Soon - Surprise (Available until March 26th at Suicide Dollz

No comments:

Post a Comment