Tuesday, March 22, 2016

So Sailor, are you coming to share my Bath?

I think that it's time for some rest... I am looking forward to this weekend being the Easter Holiday so that I can have some time to myself to just relax! Not that it is as long of a weekend as I'd hoped, we don't get Good Friday off in the Netherlands like they do in some other places, which sucks BUT at least Monday is a day off! I really need it, right now I feel like if the wrong person crosses my path... BOOM!!!! I will explode!
Perhaps I should just shut out the world for a while and take some me time, maybe a long, hot relaxing bath would be a nice idea... Somewhere I can just soak for hours!
You coming in the bath with me will may reveal a hidden secret, although by now you should have guessed, that when I get wet magical things happen - and yes I even made myself giggle with that sexual innuendo, maybe I just have a very dirty mind or something if you cannot see it?!
Whenever Rudh is submerged - because any other way of saying she gets wet brings up kinky images in my mind - in water, she undergoes a magical transformation and her mermaid form takes shape.
Slipping into her PILOT Bathtub, the magic begins to cause a tingling feeling in the rooms atmosphere, the light sparkles and although at first she feels searing pain once that subsides a new kind of calm washes over her.
He adorns her hair with a pretty Phebe Bloom - from LODE - as she pulls her hair up away from her shoulders, drawing attention to her smouldering eyes...
Mermaids are dangerous no matter what waters they are in... They are alluring, and seductive and hide an inner animal instinct complete with it's urges to devour humans...
So Sailor, having said that, are you coming to share my bath?!

What is she wearing;
Hair Flower: LODE - Phebe in Violet
Hair: Magika - Mint
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Bath: PILOT - Bathtime in Mermaid RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment