Wednesday, March 2, 2016

C3PO is best in Yellow!

This morning, I wake up with a headache and a strange yearning to re-read my blog back from the earliest days... Perhaps I will do that lol... Although for right now, I am going to share something a little on the weird side for me... 
I have a bit of a phobia of Aliens, I think I have mentioned it before, so this means that I am possibly one of the very few people on the planet that has never seen Star Wars - at least not the whole way through - and what makes that even stranger is that my hubby, HellBone, is obsessed!!! 
Recently we went to a party hosting a best in Yellow or Green contest... I found a dress that I knew he'd love... It was perfect...
He didn't even notice LOL... I went to this tremendous effort and found the perfect yellow dress - a Sweet Lies Cosplay dress that is meant to represent C3PO from Star Wars - but he didn't even notice LOL... I even accessorised with a Sweet Lies - from the same Gacha series - Ewok Plushie... Yes I know they are Aliens but they look more like teddy bears so shhhh... 
I kept my other accessories simple, with a Tetra Necklace - it's kinda robotic right?! - from Shizzo and a Lunar Bracelet from Violetility... Both are cute for any Star Wars Robot... You can see things better in the close up below, but otherwise remember dress to impress but don't expect any reaction lol... If they are anything like HellBone you're going to get more reaction as a pooping dinosaur!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Acadia in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Necklace: Shizzo - Tetra Necklace in Black 
Dress: *Sweet Lies* - Star Fans Cosplay Outift in C3PO Cosplay Fitmesh Dress RARE 
Plushie: *Sweet Lies* - Star Fans Cosplay Outift in Ewok Lance 
Bracelet: Violetility - Lunar Bracelet in Dark 
Pose: Signature Pose - Make Me 
Close-Up Pose: Image Essentials - Accessorise 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment