Friday, February 19, 2016

Who knew... Magic Potions actually work?!

A few days ago I talked about Magic Potions, and tried making one of my own with some rather dubious looking ingredients... I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK!!! Actually, it didn't for the first few tries but then yesterday I tried it one last time, and put just a small drop in my tea. As I went out to walk the dog - minding my own business as I wandered through the streets, I was almost run over by a hot guy on a motorbike.... The Magic must have been working as rather than ending up in serious pain, I ended up being kissed by that hot biker... Gotta love magic - and SL for being safe to ride in without a helmet hehe...
This isn't actually a new love in my life - no one panic, Hell and I are still good - but I needed a male model and well Chopper is a damn good male model... 
The outfits are not that important within the overall picture... They are both very simple - a little denim, some boots and something black up top, kinda couple his and hers versions which is scary LOL... 
The entire reason behind this photo - other than well OK kissing Chopper sounds like a fun idea - is this awesome pose from Come Soon Poses, which was released at a past but recent round of Suicide Dollz... Yes I know I am running behind but the Gators birthday got in the way and then I had some RL to deal with! As always with a Come Soon Pose you get everything shown here, Chopper and myself being the only exclusions to that of course! It's one of the things I love most about Come Soon, you get the background set up too, which makes for such easy photoshoots!!! 

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Magika - Jupiter Crash 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black  
Top: Apple May Designs - Tied Tops in Black 
Shorts: Blueberry - Lola Shorts in Ocean 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black 
Chopper:
Vest: Only available to Gators MC Members
Jeans: REDGRAVE - HeavyUsed Jeans & Belt in ClassicCut
Boots: Drakke - "Durango" Cowboy Half Boots in Black 
Pose: Come Soon - Kiss the Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment