Thursday, February 4, 2016

What are you looking at?

What are you looking at?! 
Ever feel like you're on show? Feel like people cannot get enough of knowing everything that goes on in your life, like they are viewing you as a bit of a Trueman Show?! Wanna stand up and look someone in the eye and say "what are you lookin' at?"
It's a very weird feeling...
I know that I put myself out there a bit as a blogger, but here I can tell you what I want to tell you, the friend of mine seems to ask the most weirdly personal questions and it makes an instant edgy feeling - like an elephant in the room! When I say friend, it's more like new acquaintance... I've asked her to stop but it just seems to continue!!! So maybe a photo with the way I feel when talking to her etched all over it will be a help? Sometimes people need a visual right?! 
The Gas Mask is one from Remarkable Oblivion, for anyone that is wondering, and it fist perfectly with the Spellbound Kitty hair! 
As extra information for her, my daily itinerary includes getting blood taken, buying groceries oh and having a shower at my mother-in-laws... For more information please send 1 million Linden Dollars in unmarked bills to my Sky Platform... Thank You!  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Spellbound - Kitten in Chapter II Sky 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye Set 
Gas Mask: Remarkable Oblivion - Last Stand Gas Mask in Without End 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment