Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tila is Queen of the Mean Streets

I get so bored sometimes when it comes to taking pictures of myself that I find it so much fun to take pictures of other people. I work as a blogger for Come Soon Poses, and they make and share so many awesome poses that sometimes I get sick of looking at myself LOL... SO I think I will be making more effort to try and take pictures of other people posing for a while!
One of the poses that I have been sent for Come Soon recently, is a brilliant one that will be available at the latest round of Totally Top Shelf, it was perfect for one of my biker sisters... Tila! 
The pose is called "Queen of the Mean Streets" and although Tila is far from anything like mean, she definitely knows how to kick ass when necessary - as any true Biker Chick should! 
A fashionista that rocks a biker style, Tila knows what she loves and what suits her. Normally addicted to black, she recently shocked us all by wearing colours hehe - we joke and say the apocalypse is coming any time she isn't wearing black hehe... But this pose really looks like it was made for her! 
Thank you for posing for me Tila, the picture came out great and I had the perfect model for the job!! I love using other people as photo props, I wonder who will be next!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Give 
Top: Cheeky - Elisa Top in Camo 
Pants: Blueberry - Rene Leather Pants 
Boots: BAX - Prestige Boots in Black 
Pose: Come Soon - Queen of the Streets (Available until February 23rd at Totally Top Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment