Friday, February 5, 2016

The Cows are Forever and Ever

Ever had one of those days where something goes from a totally innocent idea to something that seems a little crazy but is damn good fun? Something like deciding to take a photo with your best friend and a cute pose that you have becoming a chance to flash some innocent bystanding cows perhaps?
That's what happened when my bestie and I got together to take a photo yesterday,we flashed a herd of cows!
I love being able to get together with Manky for moments like this. I wouldn't flash cows with anyone else. I don't get to see Manky as often as I'd like - the Gators keep me far too busy sometimes - but it's moments like this that keep me sane.
It makes me laugh how totally different we look - like we're from different times or from different world's at least - but that's one of the things I love most about my bestieface, we may be different but I wouldn't and couldn't be without Manky!!
We're using the Forever and Ever Pose from Come Soon. It's such a cute pose for friends like this, and as always with Come Soon poses both a pose set and a full scene are included in the box!!!
Thank you for posing with me Bestieface... For those of you that want to see what Manky's view of the scene looks like check out Manky's Blog Rosemary and Sage...

What is she wearing;
Rudh (Left):
Hair: TRUTH - Hailey in Reds http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/125/56/45
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby)
Rings: (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set
Skirt: DRD - Boho Skirt in HippieRed (Discontinued!)
Manky (Right):
Hair: TRUTH - Karlie in Variety
Belt: Forever Young - Waist Tie (from :FY: Bri Complete Outfit)
Shorts: Blueberry - Jinx - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Black
Tattoo: Infected - Absolute Tattoo
Boots: *COCO* - CowboyBoots in Black
Pose: Come Soon - Forever and Ever
Props:
Path: Studio Skye - Enchanted Path Building Set
Fence: Studio Skye - Rustic Fence Building Set
Cows: Just Animals - B&W Cow in B&W AND Cow Pack Mesh Full Perm

No comments:

Post a Comment