Monday, February 8, 2016

Snuggling up on the Sofa in the name of Science!

It's a Monday morning, and therefore a back to work day for me... I am so tired, beyond tired, as this weekend was a very busy and somewhat stressful one for me, but right now I will be good, I will put my work face on and attempt to stay awake at my desk. I should have worked from home today, but was made to come in and train someone! I don't want to rant but that should be my bosses job, and hey if he doesn't want to do his work, perhaps I can have his salary for doing it instead?!
It's time for me to put on a work face and pretend I am smart anyway... Yay Me!?!
I wish work was as nice as this... Sitting back with a cute friend - yes it's Eugene again! - and letting him do all the sciency stuff, working out all the hard problems and letting me look cute with a cup of tea perhaps?!
The furniture - including everything you see here except for me and my date - is Consignment created! You could hardly blame a girl for sitting snuggled up in a sofa like this, I think Consignment makes some of the snuggliest looking sofas in SL - but that's a personal opinion! This particular set is available at FaMESHed this month... They are the perfect places to curl up and sleep after a long day at work... 
It's taken me all day to get to this point, the point of post publication... I am SOOOOOOOOO tired and have a sofa in RL calling my name... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Daizy
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby)
Top: Blueberry - Knotted Tops in Yellow 
Pants: United Colours - Buttoned Tights in Grey 
Friend: Boogers - Eugene Bear 
Furniture: (Available until February 27th at FaMESHed
Sofa: Consignment - Cooper's Leather Sofa
Posters: Consignment - Forbidden & Lag Posters
Decor: Consignment - DNA Model
Boards: Consignment - Equation Boards
Rug: Consignment - Tris Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment