Friday, February 26, 2016

I'll be your Puppy

I've started to feel better! I am still coughing like am trying to empty my lungs but I am in fact feeling MUCH better... 
You can tell that this is the case though because I've started to get back into taking photos, and not just any photos... Some that are a little kinky! Maybe even a lot kinky, depending on your perceptions... 
Today I am being a good girl, I won't be getting myself into any trouble yet as I'm not sure I could be strong enough to take the punishments, today I'll be your puppy... 
This is one of those awesome fully scene poses from Come Soon - called Puppy - that you can get your hands on at the latest round of No.21. As with all Come Soon Poses it comes fully decorated so that all you need to do is sit and look pretty! 
I will tell you though that I have added a few little extra décor pieces to the photo... The Box of toys on the bed, the bottles of lotions and the book pile on the table as well as the hanging rack of toys are additions by me from The Horror! This was a gacha release from The Horror for the last round of Objet D'Amour, but it should now be available at the mainstore! 
My Puppy outfit is some of my favourite lingerie from Dead Dollz, which I have accessorised with a padlock necklace from Kibitz and my hair in an adorable style from Truth
Now remember, one last thing... Be gentle with your new puppy... You don't want to bring out the inner bitch!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Henya in Reds (Available until March 3rd at Whimsical
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Necklace: Kibitz - Heart Collar in Silver (Available until February 29th at We <3 RP
Lingerie: Dead Dollz - Victoria in Blue 
 Pose: Come Soon - Your Puppy (Available until March 12 at No.21
Extra Props: The Horror! - Amore Collection Gacha Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment