Thursday, January 21, 2016

Settling down to Hibernate

Yesterday I had an interview for a RL job in SL. I am now crossing my fingers and will have to wait until tomorrow to hear anything but I will tell you that having an interview for a RL job in SL is the strangest feeling ever!! 
I'm so bad in interviews, I can rehearse what I want to say over and over again and I always become like a deer in the headlights. I thought it might be easier when I was hiding behind Rudh but apparently not... If anything it was harder! I had too much choice in what to wear and I was still like a deer in the headlights when I sat in front of them... 
In RL though, behind the computer screen I was in my PJs!!! Best Interview Outfit EVER!!
This is what Rudh may have looked like in the same situation... I of course was a little more nervous than this and was actually shaking hehe... If only I could be as cool and collected as Rudh I would be a happy bunny - or should that be giraffe?! 
I love these giraffe PJs from Sweet Thing - I have LOTS of spares as they were gacha items and I am giving them away so if you want one please ask! - but you know what gachas are like you want one particular one and get everything but the one you want! 
The huge armchair is one from brocante, which is available at the latest round of LTD until January 26th - and these come in a variety of colours with or without cushions... They make the perfect spot to lay back, with a huge bowl of winter warming Stew - this yummy looking stew is available from the Lost Junction kitchen at the new Wayward Winter event - and snuggle down for a long winter hibernation... I wish people could hibernate?! Animals can, we're silly not too LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Phoenix - Emelie Hair in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
PJs: Sweet Thing - PJs in Giraffe (Available until February 10th at Kustom9
Chair: brocante - Linen Chair & Pillow in Pink (Available until January 26th at LTD
Food: Lost Junction - Baby, You've Got A Stew Going in Placemat Full (Available until January 31st at Wayward Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment