Monday, January 18, 2016

Parties need Sparkles and Flowers

Another Monday can only mean one thing... It's a back to work day! By now you might have guessed that I am not overly happy in my job anymore, in fact I will let you all know that my job is a major reason as to why I am so depressed at the moment... I've spent enough time crying though, so today I am going to try to think of other things, nicer things, like having a party with you... That sounds like a fun idea right?!
Let's have a little party, something magical, something pretty, something to make me smile on a day when I feel like I'm stuck in Hell! We need some yummy food and lots of pretty decór...
OK, OK I went a little overboard with food and decór but like I said, stuck in Hell, I need something to make me feel happier... This makes me feel marginally happier... Now if I could only have it in RL please?!
Let's start by talking about the pretty things and then move onto the yummy things... To decorate I wanted flowers and sparkles... My invited guests dressed in their finest flower costumes - yes the guests were bears from Boogers - and brought me a bunch of beautiful Apple Fall roses, but it was the Balloons that drew most of my attention! I'd seen these on blogs and at Collabor88, but when I pulled out the pastel Fairylight Balloons from Half-Deer I was in love... Sparkles and prettiness, what is there not to love about these balloons?! I might have to go back for more in different colours!
I went a little bit bonkers on the catering side of things, especially since my guests don't seem to want to eat that much. Three different things to drink - milk, coffee and an awesomely zingy lemonade that I had specially selected from tres blah - and lots of bad for me things to eat too!
Everything was ready, except for me, so I slipped into a very pretty kitty dress, a Tied Cocoon Dress in yellow, from {sallie} and was ready to play the perfect hostess.
I now just need to hope that my day goes as well as my party planning skills... Or someone is going to be getting to see the angry monster side of this pretty party planner...

What is she wearing;
Hair Bow: Magika - Hairband
Hair: Magika - Pretty
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber)
Lips: Sugar Heart - Messy Mouth
Tattoo: [White Widow] - DeadMan in Black
Dress: {sallie} - Tied Cocoon Dress in Yellow (Available until January 31 at The Seasons Story)
Pose: Signature Pose - Lizz 5
Balloons: Half-Deer - Fairylight Balloons in Pastel (Available until February 6th at Collabor88)
Table: junk. - Hallway Table
Drink Dispenser: tres blah - Soiree in Lemonade RARE
Bears: <:*BoOgErS*:> - Flower Bears
Doughnuts: tres blah - Soiree in Donuts
Orange: Schadenfreude - Tako Plate of Oranges
Taco: random.Matter - Fiesta Time! in Taco with stand (Available until February 2nd at The Epiphany)
Burger: O.M.E.N - The Long Ride in Bear Burger
Coffee: [Since 1975] - Enjoy uR Coffee in LoveU Pink
Milk: {theosophy} - Donut Milk
Flowers: Apple Fall - Roses Jug
Cake: dust bunny - berry cake  
Macaroons: Half-Deer - Macaron Dream Buffet in Macaron Box (Available until February 2nd at The Epiphany)

No comments:

Post a Comment