Sunday, January 24, 2016

On Photo Location...

I'm having a lazy Sunday and today my SL is something that feels more like a movie set... I've been a busy bee today working on SO MANY Photos that my SL feels a bit like a movie set - a photo shoot at least - and so I took a few minutes to share my awesome regular outfit before I slipped into something a little more uncomfortable! 
I love these jeans... LOVE LOVE LOVE them... They are made by SPIRIT and are available at this month's round of The Dressing Room, and as well as coming in a set of colours, they also include a skin HUD so that you can re-tone the colour of the skin. Then to go on my top half I chose a very loose open Occult Jacket from ISON and wore a scarf with my Elspeth style from Truth... 
Such a pretty and casual outfit for a Sunday... Right? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Elspeth (Available until January 31st at The Seasons Story
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Top: ISON - Occult Jacket in Taupe Gray 
Pants: SPIRIT - Anette Ripped Jeggings in Medium Blue (Available until January 30th at The Dressing Room
Boots: Essenz - Bratislava in Olive Gray (Available until January 30th at The Dressing Room
Pose: Come Soon - The Alpha Set in Pose 05 
Props: DRD - Studios Gacha Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment