Monday, January 25, 2016

Magical Spells aren't all about Kissing Frogs right?

Fairytales are the stuff of dreams... When they enter into the stuff of reality it comes as something of a shock and so some might say that fairytales are best left as dreams...
Yet I believe that life should be like a fairytale! Rudh is living my fairytale for me... I kissed a frog - OK maybe frog is harsh but he wasn't the best looking avi when I met him! - and HellBone became a prince that whisked me off my feet and dragged me away to a far away land. I live as a Princess, my own living dead doll version of one anyway, and ride with knights on shiny, metallic horses, and yes like fairytale I seem to find myself facing many adversities - of the Drama kind - but I come out stronger with a greater sense of well-being and more magical powers of strength...
I'm going to let you into my little Fairytale world... Hold on tight, things are a little bit of a bumpy ride!
Magic Spells are often a necessity in fairytales, they are the entire reason that good can triumph over evil... Maybe today I will read this HUGE magic book - one from the great and powerful witch [ keke ]  - and see if I can make good things happen... I'll pull on my Sorcery Hat - from Magika - grab a few of these ingredients from nefarious.inventions and perhaps a Frog Prince from that BEETLEBONES store just for good measure. It's worth the risk right? Oh and OOOOOPS better not forget something to mix everything together in, someone grab me that Mortar and Pestle, the nefarious.inventions one please...
Now which spell do I choose?! Today I am feeling better than I have in WEEKS... I faced the Fairytale Darkness and this time at least, I won, so let's have a happy spell now shall we?? Maybe one that brings me lots of money?

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Magika - Sorcery
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby)
Dress: drbc - Cosima Dress in Stripes
Pose: Image Essentials - Playful Seduction 5 (Available from February 2nd until February 15th at Pose Lovers)
Book: [ keke ] - Book of Magic (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby)
Floor Sparkles: [ keke ] - Glitter Floor
Frog: BEETLEBONES - Wizarding Frog Prince (RARE)
Necklace: Spellbound - Crystal Choker in Dark (Available until January 30th at Wayward Winter)
Unlabelled Bottles: Artisan Fantasy - Apothecary Oils
Bottles: [nefarious.inventions] - The Dispensary in Medicine Bottle Group (Available until February 1st at Lost & Found)
Mortar & Pestle: [nefarious.inventions] - The Dispensary in Mortar & Pestle (Available until February 1st at Lost & Found)

No comments:

Post a Comment