Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I did not make the Statues Bleed!

Yesterday I had another emotional breakdown, and the monsters within were allowed to rear their ugly heads - not sure if I can get away with calling my demons ugly but it's out there now and I'm not able to take it back - but as a result my photos tend to look darker. Not sure if that is a bad thing, I think I prefer my darker and more creative side... It's that side of me that creates the most interesting images I feel, and today I let my mind run wild with a series of three stone cold beauties in tow...
The demons in me attacked these stone beauties and stole them to the dark recesses of my mind... Drawing just a little blood... I swear it was only a little! Look at my face, how could someone this sweet and innocent looking cause too much blood hehe... Look at how delicately I am gagged with that pretty flower - from Cureless [+] at ROMP - I was good I didn't crush it!!!
The ladies are actually a statue from Paper Moon. Paper Moon has been pretty quiet as of late due to the owner's RL, BUT she's back - ish - and has decided to hold a storewide sale - gachas excluded - with EVERYTHING being 50% off! The sale ends on January 15th, so get your little shoppaholic butts down there, or my demons will be coming after you, and I will be bringing my stony friends too!
One more thing that I want to show you, as I've done before, I felt it's right to break down the layers of my facial decor hehe... I used various layers to build up the look above... Starting with my basic face wound that I am rarely without from antielle, and adding a Scarred Face Tattoo from Corvus before as a finishing touch to the eyes I added an old but still favourite [mock] Zombie Makeover look!
So what's it gonna be?? A trip to the Paper Moon sale, or a visit from me and my stony friends?!
 
What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sparkle
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber)
Eyes: REPULSE - Antique Eyes
Eye Make-Up: [mock] - Tainted Love Zombie Makeover
Eye Wound: Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo
Face Wound: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation in Conjuncted Skin
Lipstick: Hekate - Passion Lips in Berry 05
Septum Piercing: The Horror! - Secret Septums in No.2 Black (Available until January 24th at OMGacha)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Gag: CURELESS [+] - Silent Bouquet in CRIMSON (Available until January 22nd at ROMP)
Tattoo: [White Widow] - DeadMan in Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Accessorise 6
Statue: Paper Moon - Visage: Stone II in Trio RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment