Monday, January 4, 2016

Brocante in the Snow

I'm back from my holiday... The time away was needed and I have rested - it would have been better without a monster, but oh well - I still feel like being very, very lazy and luckily I don't have to go to work until Friday. 
I'm going to take some time to laze about and rest-up, flop on the sofa - perhaps in a pretty but random location for indoor furniture?! - I still have books to read!
The furniture that I pulled out in this beautiful, snowy location was some of the new releases from brocante - that you can grab at Uber until January 23rd... Brocante is a new collaboratory project from the minds behind Consignment - Mr Wavie Haller - and floorplan - Ms Teagan Serin. 
From the press release, sent to the bloggers - the store's hard working press monkies - I decided to share with you a little information using their words so that I don't mess things up! 
"We collaborate frequently and decided to just create a brand specifically for our co-creations and brocante. perfectly describes our blended style!" Though I hate to warn you, Consignment lovers, the brocante store is set using floorplan vendors - Consignment gift cards will not work here... Consignment and floorplan will continue to exist but brocante will be the collaboration project... 
I know that laying on a sofa in the snow is a bit weird but hey, it felt nice to just chillax - hehe... Chillax - I made a pun!!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Focus in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
PJs: Valentina E - Sunday Undies & Robe Set in Teal 
Sofa: brocante - Linen Sofa in Ice (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Rug: brocante - Throw Rug (Available until January 23rd at Uber)
Ladder: brocante - Librarian's Ladder (Available until January 23rd at Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment