Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Glamourous Bath...

After all that playing in the snow - and avoiding the cold Wintery rain in RL - one of the nicest things to do is get into a hot shower, or even better a hot bath with lots of bubbles, and if you're really lucky a rubber duckie... Today during my bath I didn't get the rubber duckie, but I did get the next best thing... A nice cold glass of champagne to take my relaxation to a glamourous level... 
Come Soon made some very glamourous poses for the latest Cosmopolitan event... 
You know me though, I am far from Glam most of the time, and I had to pamper myself as rolling my curls around cans to steam them into a pretty hairstyle, and cleansing my skin with a lovely Avocado Mask. 
Some good music on the stereo, a hot bath, a glass of champagne and some peace... HEAVEN!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Recycle in Indecisive 
Face Mask: Ten Penny - Avacado Mask in Pamper Yourself 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Tattoo: [White Widow] - DeadMan in Black
Pose & Props: Come Soon - Glamour 1 (Available until January 16th at Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment