Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Want to join the Mouseketeer Army?

It's a work at home day for me today, which means I can relax and although it's naughty, dedicate just a little more of my attention to all things SL... Feels great to be able to spend some time taking photos and getting things ready to share here, perhaps today I can get a little creative too, who knows?! 
I do feel a little feisty today, although I could do with a lot more sleep too, it's a weird combination,,, I think I should do something a little silly perhaps?! Maybe I'll join a made up - for the purposes of my own personal childhood fantasies lol - Disney Army... I wonder how the Disney Princesses would look? Perhaps something a little like this?
Which were blonde? Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel perhaps? Though Rapunzel's hair when brown when it was cut short... Anyway this is my imaginings of what they would look like, and I love it!!! 
The Minnie Mouse Ears helmet is something that I've had stuffed in my hoard for ages, it's old-school sculpties but you wouldn't know to look at it so much, and I love it with this fierce cut short hairstyle from Lamb called Baby Blue, which is a gift at We <3 RP
The rest was just something a little like set dressing hehe, she needed to look beaten up, and she needed to look tough, but there is one more thing that needs an honourable mention and that's her weapons.  These guns are actually a necklace - they are not functional as guns just so you know - but they are a brilliantly interesting necklace from (Poisoned Diamond). I am not really a lover of guns, I try to avoid them if I can but this necklace sparked this journey of mine into crazy talk about a Disney Army LOL... It had to be done! 
Anyone wanna join the Mouseketeer Army? 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Aglaia - MINNIE Mouse Helmet (modded by me) (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Lamb - Baby Blue in Eccentric (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Bruises: Corvus - Beaten Up Face Tattoo 
Scar: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation in Conjunction 
Piercing: DATUM - Delicious in Silver 
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette 
Choker: Tabou - Grunge Steel Necklace 
Necklace: (Poisoned Diamond) - Gun Necklace in Silver (Available until December 25th at Punky Bish
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - DeadMan 
Pose: Signature Pose - Corvus 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment