Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Trapped by Christmas Decór

I've resisted the urge to do anything Christmassy, but now it's December 1st and apparently in SL it's getting VERY hard to avoid it LOL... Christmas fever seems to have taken over in SL just as much as it has in RL, and although I have held off as long as I can, today seems like a good day to just embrace the holiday season... Who knows what the festivities may bring!?!
I know at least that I won't be with my RL family this Christmas, and so I plan on making things with my SL family feel just that bit more special. I will admit though that not being able to see my parents at this time of year always makes me a little depressed, and perhaps a little trapped?
Trapped like a snow imp in a Christmas Bauble by those meddling elves!
I fell in love with these baubles from {anc} - available now at Tannenbaum Holiday Market. First let me talk about the market, as it's really cute and worth checking out... It's basically what it says on the box, a shopping spree full of Christmas decor!! I bought a few things - some wreaths from Jian, a million Christmas baubles and even my tree, but it was in fact this particular bauble that drew me in! As soon as I saw these {anc} Glass Ornaments I HAD to have one, of course me being me I wanted the snow version which is a Rare but I have a secret weapon and she managed to find me one in trade for the rainy version!!! Thank you Secret Weapon!!!
The little snow imp - my character for the day - seems to have been trapped in the bauble for a while though, all that snow built up on her wings, and she's lucky that there is so much hair in her Amoret Style - from Truth - to keep her a little warmer!
There, I've done it, I popped my Christmas 2015 Photo cherry LOL... Don't expect too much pretty from me yet though, I have a feeling that I may be a little gloomy... Oh one more thing, does anyone want one of these baubles!?!

What is she wearing;
Horns: [CerberusXing] - Hundred Chain Horns in Plain + Black
Hair: TRUTH - Amoret  in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wings: Tabou - Frosty Demon Wing
Tail: DirtyStories - DarkRose MonsterTail
Bauble: {anc} - Glass Ornament in Snow Rare (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum Holiday Market)

No comments:

Post a Comment