Monday, December 28, 2015

Time for a little Selfie!

A few days after Christmas and I'm back with the friends and family of the MC... Hanging out and catching up as if we haven't been away from each other. It feels a little strange being without them for just a few days, it's hard being away from them LOL... Silly huh?! 
This morning I logged in for my usual morning coffee, and there was my sister friend Lil, ready let me drag her out shopping at Uber hehe... YAY FOR BEING BACK AND SHOPPING!!! 
This is another pose from Come Soon poses. It's one of their past releases for The Showroom Event called BFF... Lil is one of my close friends, someone I spend a lot of time with, and someone who is my close friend in RL too...
I love my sweater from Legal Insanity, with the slogan "I like Beards and Tattoos", my favourite type of boys and the scarf was something that I'd had in my hoard for a long while but never actually wore... I LOVE the chain linked look of it!!!
But anyway, hold that thought, I'm just gonna go make a selfie!!! 

What is she wearing;
(If you'd like information on what Lilian is wearing please feel free to ask and I will find details out)
Hair: Truth - Karlie
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Nose: [theSkinnery] - Winter Blush
Scarf: (Milk Motion) - Chain Link Wool Scarf in Middle Grey
Top: Legal Insanity - Sadie Loose Shirt with Belt in Black
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia in Faded
Pose & Props: Come Soon - BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment