Sunday, December 6, 2015

Something's Coming down the Chimney...

Sinterklaas, the Dutch tradition, has ended... HellBone and I spent time with a Bishop that's nothing to do with the Dutch tradition, and is in fact dead and totally Antichrist.. 
Yet now it means that Christmas is on it's way and running FAST towards us, the monster that is Christmas is coming, and there is no stopping it now... Question is, will Santa be coming to see you, have you been good, or will you get a visit from the Bad Santa... The twisted monster that will make sure your Christmas is far from merry! 
Right now I feel like the Bad Santa should be the one I see... 
I had a monster in the chimney for the longest time, it came from Halloween and a TAG event but the monster really seemed to like it so he stayed and now I'm worried he's gonna steal me up the chimney for his Christmas Lunch. The Remarkable Oblivion Lurker Chimney really does provide the right monstrous backdrop! 
Of course there is only so many decorations that a girl can put out in an attempt to hide the evilness within the chimney, I went to town on décor... I LOVE the wreaths from Jian for Christmas 2015, they are available now at Tannenbaum and look so realistic I'm even thinking I'd ask Jian to make me one in RL lol... Shown here is the wreath, but you also get strings decorated in the same way! 
Tannenbaum is a great place to pick up all kinds of Christmas décor by the way... I have these awesome Stockings from Lost Junction, and the cute plushie reindeer, also from Lost Junction, which can be found at this event, and they make such cute decorative items that I guarantee these will be things I have out in some place or another! 
It's actually making me want to start decorating for Christmas, maybe just a little bit, not a lot... I just hope that the milk and Cookies I've left out for Santa are enough for the monster, or I may not be around long enough to do any!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Focus in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
PJs: MUKA - Lazy Jumpsuit in Pack 2 
Pose: Signature Pose - Whut 
Wreath: Jian - Holiday Decor in Wreath Wall (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Elves: Lost Junction - Krampus Elf in Bart, Klaub & Grump 
Chimney: Remarkable Oblivion - Hotel Paranoia Ash Lurker Fireplace RARE 
Stockings: Lost Junction - Hangy Socks (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Reindeer: Lost Junction - Huggy Deer (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum)
Blanket Box: tarte - Blanket Crate (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Presents: Myrrine - Christmas Presents 
Rug: BoOgErS - Polar Bear Rug 4 
Plate: Bee Designs - Whistler Milk and Cookies 
Rug: KOSH - SUEDE RUG in Choco 

No comments:

Post a Comment