Sunday, December 13, 2015

Playtime's Over

That's it, playtimes over... Some days you have to take a step back from things and realise that you're a big girl and you don't need the security blanket so to speak... Don't get me wrong I'm not on a drama llama rant, but I had a realisation in the last few days and I am hoping that going forward I will feel differently about something that has been on my mind far too much to be healthy lately. I'm saying to myself, "that's it Rudh, Playtime's over" and along with it being a brilliant idea to use for a somewhat kinky picture, I find myself feeling better!
I went to take pictures at one of my favourite picture spots again... Nox Arcanus! I LOVE it here, there are so many different areas to get the perfect shots in! An adorable outfit made with padlocks and zippers to cheer myself up, and a rather naughty look to my skin and face, set the mood of this photo in the dark stormy castle, but I had another simple statement to make that could not be captured here... So when I went home, I was able to make the statement truly clear... 
The Letis Tattoo let's me say it all "I am not like the others"... A statement not an opinion, and I am happy to move on and be myself from now on... Lesson learned!!! 

What is she wearing;
Picture 1
Hair: Truth - Focus in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses in Black 
Tongue: SCRUB - Happy Eat Tongue 
Collar: (Yummy) - Punk Collar in Silver and Black 
Necklace: DirtyStories - Promise Necklace 
Hickies: Ama - Hickies 
Bite Marks: antielle - Appetizer Bites & Hickeys 
Top: [Synster Creations] - Alexis Corset
Shorts: Razor - Vas Micro Shorts in Black 
Boots: DirtyStories - BadGirl Boots 
Pose: Signature Pose - Nathi 5 
Picture 2
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Marks: Ama - Whipped Ass and Thighs 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - I Am Not 
Toy: *elymode* - Riding Crop 
Panties: MUSCHI - Panties Down in Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment