Thursday, December 17, 2015

Merry Christmas from the Barbosa-Laguna Family

This time next week it's Christmas Eve... The most festive few days of the year are finally upon us and so I like a million other people out there am wrapping presents, decorating and sending Christmas Cards... SL is no exception to that, I've had to fight them a little bit but I finally managed to get my boys to come and pose in the Barbosa-Laguna Holiday Card... 
Aren't they cute? Father and Son in matching-ish Ugly Xmas sweaters - from [high.v], which I cannot find a store location for but will endeavour to do so, so that I can update here - and Christmas hats that I had to force them into! Luckily they are both HUGE Star Wars fans, so it wasn't hard to use the force LOL...  Whilst I, being the glamorous one of the three went all out, dressing myself in a romper suit from M.BIRDIEstory and reindeer-ish accessories! 
We took a walk in the woods for our family photo this year, to build a snowman! I even went so far as to help them build it by bringing a Snowman Building Kit from Sway's! Such a good Mum and Wife I am right! 
Anyway, it won't be the last time you hear from me before Christmas, but I just wanted to say, from my family to yours have a lovely holiday season and I hope that everything is Merry and Bright!!

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hairband: *Viita - Reindeer Antler (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Truth - Solace in Red (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Nose & Cheeks: [theSkinnery] -  Winter Blush 
Upper Necklace: (Yummy) - Jingle Bell Necklace in Silver (Available until January 6th at Collabor88
Lower Necklace: MiWardrobe - Audrey Necklace in Red Part 2 
Romper: M.BIRDIEstory - X-mas Look 2015 SnowGirl2 (Available until December 31 at The Arcade
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in White Leather 
Toy: Intrigue Co - Plushie Pals in Crumbs the Gingerbread Man (Available until December 31 at The Arcade
Ath:
Hat: *An@rchy Ink* - HO HO HO Men's Outfit (Part of a set) 
Sweater: [high v.] - Ugly Xmas in Tardis
Hellbone:
Hat: Remarkable Oblivion - Festivat in Silver Bells 
Top: [high v.] - Ugly Xmas in Troop
Pose: Come Soon - Full Moon Pose  
Snowman Box: Sway's - [Snow Friend] Building kit RARE (Available until December 31 at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment