Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hunting for the Future

It's coming, the future is coming... Soon we will be in another year, it's right around the corner... 2016 is to be the year of the Monkey, and it is a Leap year... I'm just hoping that it is a little more prosperous than the last one... 
Though while we wait for a new year to start - and therefore are looking to the future a little bit - if you're bored, why not try a little bit of hunting?! Treasure Hunting I mean, not with guns and stuff... The Stuff My Inventory Team are back with a Futuristic Hunt, filled with goodies that would make even Marty McFly jealous!
So I need to confess that I am a little late with sharing the details of this hunt, it runs until January 10th but due to the craziness that has been the holiday season, I was very much focused on the here and now rather than the future! You still have time to hunt, do not fear, you have not missed anything!!! 
Although my outfit is cute, it's not hunt related - aside from the fact that I was going for a Rudhish version of Marty McFly when I pulled it on - so I will not chat about that too much, but there are a lot of things that need to be shared...
Such as the HUGE Sesartes Hologram Halo from La Jolie Designs, or the super pretty Jewelled DJ Headset from Spyralle, or even the texture that I used on the wall behind me which is a Space Station Texture from Timeless Textures, but I have to say that one of my ultimate favourite items from this hunt has to be the Repose McFLY Pose Props... The Hover Board is the prop for this pose and you get it is a few different standing positions, but I love it, I always liked the Back to the Future Movies, and now thanks to this pose I can be Marty on his hover board!!! YAY!!! 
Let's look to the future people, you never know you might find what you are hunting for!!! 

What is she wearing;
Halo: La Jolie Designs - Sesartes Hologram Set in Halo (Hunt Prize Available until January 10 for The Futuristic Hunt) 
Headdress: Spyralle - Jewelled DJ Headset (Hunt Prize Available until January 10 for The Futuristic Hunt) 
Hair: Truth - Amoret in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Top: Blueberry - Knotted Tops in White 
Shorts: Legal Insanity - Jinny Hotpants in Blue Jeans 
Boots: REIGN - Thigh High Sneakers
Pose & Prop: Repose - McFLY 1 (Hunt Prize Available until January 10 for The Futuristic Hunt)
Background Texture: Timeless Textures - Seamless Space Station Textures (Hunt Prize Available until January 10 for The Futuristic Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment