Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas comes once a year...

Christmas comes but once a year, DAMMIT... This year for Christmas, I got my present a little early LOL... I have to thank Come Soon poses for making this pose prop because it was they that allowed me to get an extra special Christmas gift from the boys that I am surrounded by daily...Sometimes being a photographer has it's perks hehe... 
The pose is a new release from Come Soon Poses for the Erotigacha event, that runs until January 2nd... The pose is from a gacha series called Hard Rock and this is the rare pose number 5. What makes it even more rare is that the boys I asked to pose are not normally the first to get naked - OK HellBone and Chopper are but Gary and Kris not so much - so let me introduce you to what some might say is the best side of the Gator Boys... From left to right, we have British guy who sounds so British that even his accent has a laugh - Gary, then my Accountabilabuddy (yes that's really a word) - Chopper, to my right is my hubby - HellBone, and lastly my shit brother who needs my magical powers to make him poop - Kris. 
My outfit doesn't really seem all that interesting to talk about when you see the props I have with me, it's all listed below as per usual but I must have been a good girl this year, better than I thought I was anyway, I mean Santa only brings toys to good girls right?! Unless bad girls are spoilt in a different way hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Exile - Cozy Winter Nights in Reds (Available until January 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Top: DirtyStories - Bitch Top in Black 
Shorts: Razor - Vas Micro Shorts in Black 
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
Pose & Prop: Come Soon - Hard Rock 5 RARE (Available until January 2 at Erotigacha

No comments:

Post a Comment