Thursday, November 26, 2015

There's Something in the Walls...

Yesterday I was like a photo taking demon... I took some really good ones and some really not good ones, but it felt like my blogger juices were flowing and I was able to come up with some really cool things... Only problem now is that I have to find the right way to put things into words! I guess that should be easy enough, I can just waffle on about any random rubbish - not sure that anyone reads my ramblings anymore - though this morning I know just what to say... 
I've been feeling a need to do something naughty... Something a little risqué... I stumbled upon the perfect thing, by chance, when we moved into the new motel! There was something sinister about it, like someone was watching... There was also a lot of strange noise from inside one of the walls... 
If only I knew at the time, that there was a creepy guy watching me through the mirror... I might have put on more of a show hehe... I might have ended up murdered though, as I heard happened to a woman in another room - police everywhere last night I didn't get a wink of sleep and she was found encased in the wall!! 
LOL - sorry mind running away with me again - this is the Murder Motel from Death Row Designs. It was released as a Gacha Item for TAG! but it's taken until now for HellBone to have it all set out... It's amazeballs how brilliant it is when it's all set out, and looking pretty! 
It's lucky I was wearing some cute panties though, and not some old granny panties, and these IAF Love Cut Shorts really do give the derrière a certain appeal, not to mention showing off my new [White Widow] Tattoo really well!! 
Mind you it just goes to show, you never know what's in the walls... Come to think of it, I wonder if the Gator boys knew there was a way to watch the girls in their bedrooms... Those Lucky, Lucky Boys hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Amoret in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - DeadMan (Available until December 10 at Shiny Shabby
Shorts: IAF - Love Cut Shorts in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Carwash 6 
Scene: Death Row Designs - Murder Motel 

No comments:

Post a Comment