Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Running Away of R2D2

Star Wars seems to have taken over one of the events this month, and trust me this won't be the only time this month I am writing about it because Come Soon Poses has made some awesome pose props for Star Wars geeks, but for now I wanted to share something and had the best photo prop collection out there... My hubby, my brother and my son LOL... 
Though excuse me while I run for my life as this little R2D2 is running away from the fight!!! 
The reason I forced myself into at least acting like I like Star Wars was the fault of the event that is The Instruments and the store that I am a blogger for that is (Poisoned Diamond). They made a coo,l hat based on R2D2 for the event, and I managed to pull a dress out of the hoard from Rotten Defiance... A store that has long since closed but whose Items I still dig out from time to time! 
Weird that I have so much Star Wars stuff in my inventory when I don't like the movies - I'm even sending Hell to see it with his Mum in RL when it's released LOL - but hey it works at times like this... 
May the Force be with you Athrun, maybe next time you will do as your Dad asks lol... 

What is she wearing;
(To make life easier I haven't included details of all of the outfits worn by my models. If you would like to know what they are wearing please feel free to ask!)
Hat: (Poisoned Diamond) - AR2DE2 in Blue (Available until December 6th at The Instruments
Hair: Exile - Looking Back in Reds (Available until November 30th at We <3 RP
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Dress: Rotten Defiance - Artoo Dress (No Longer Available!)
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Strut (Available until December 2nd at Gen-Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment