Monday, November 23, 2015

Snow at Lil's

Dammit it's cold outside this morning... I'm not really complaining as I much prefer being wrapped up warm outside in the cold in the Winter than being too hot and not able to do anything about it in Summer, but dammit it got cold fast!
It's not actually snowed where I am yet, though other parts of Holland have had some, and Lil's is one of those places! Her SL place, but still... The snow has settled in her home space in SL, and she was kind enough to let me play in it!!!
Lil's home space is gorgeous, but I cannot share the secret location with you so you have to deal with just pictures hehe - there will be more to come, I promise!
For now I was so excited to be playing in the snow in my new outfit - you cannot see the pants here but the sweater is a part of the new Linda Outfit from N-Uno at Trés Chic. I was so excited that I forgot that snow is COLD!  I didn't wear a scarf or gloves - silly me - and it wasn't long before my nose and cheeks picked up that Winter time glow. You too can get that Winter Time glow, either by going out in the cold and freezing yourself, OR if you're smart you stop by Trés Chic and grab yourself the make up from [theSkinnery] called Winter Blush... It might be warmer, trust me!
I'm not sure I should be in the snow, I love the cold, but I'm not sure Gators are made for snow... Still least at Lil's I can go curl up in front of her fire to warm up... I just hope I don't get a cold now!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Drive
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh Eyelids
Piercings: (UNDER EYE) Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings, (NOSE) The Horror! - Teeny Septum in Gunmetal, AND, (LIP) DATUM - Delicious in Silver
Face Wound: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation in Conjunction
Rosy Cheeks: [theSkinnery] - Winter Blush (Available until December 5th at Trés Chic)
Collar: Kibitz - Casey Choker in Obsidian
Sweater: N-Uno - Linda Outfit in N-1 (Available until December 5th at Trés Chic)
Pose: Image Essentials - It's Cold Outside 1

No comments:

Post a Comment