Monday, November 30, 2015

A last walk in Autumn

Sunday mornings are supposed to be lazy times, times spent curled up in a nice warm bed, drinking coffee whilst reading the news - or in my case perusing through Flickr, my personal addiction - yet yesterday morning that was not about to happen. I was woken by HellBone getting ready to go out in RL and from there I was not able to sleep... SO I a took a walk in SL and wandering around where it's pretty... I discovered a pretty place called Aspen Fell yesterday morning...
I wanted to share it with you yesterday, whilst in the heat of the moment but I got busy really fast and from there I was swept away from my blogging and onto something less fun...
I guess though it's another look-of-the-day post for me, as I don't really have much to talk about besides the fact that my Hubby is like an elephant in the mornings LOL... BUT I will let him off because I loved this outfit, and the location made me feel happy too...
The hair is a newer one from Truth called Amoret. I always liked Truth hair, but had a few grumbles about wearing it in the past as it's something that everyone and their mother seems to wear, yet I cannot resist it, Truth makes so many pretty styles and has such lovely textures! How can a girl resist?!
I'd been shopping at Shiny Shabby recently, not somewhere I normally go as it can be a little too different from my usual chosen style, but this Ascend Fringed Out Cardigan pulled me in, and I even surprised myself by not choosing the black version! I know shocking isn't it?! While I was there, I also grabbed the [White Widow] Tattoo release, it's so gorgeous and has become my main set of inkings - funny how in the past I was strictly a wound girl, this mesh body thing has really made me think otherwise - I love the DeadMan Tattoos! The sweater looks so adorable over my favourite new jeans - that were a gift from my climbing frame - at Blueberry that I tucked into the even cuter Native Boots from Reign!
What a cute outfit for going out for a walk in?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Amoret in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - DeadMan (Available until December 10 at Shiny Shabby)
Top: Ascend - Fringed Out Cardigan in Green  (Available until December 10 at Shiny Shabby)
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia in Faded
Boots: Reign - Native Boots in Camel
Pose: Bauhaus Movement - Blur

No comments:

Post a Comment