Thursday, October 1, 2015

Stuff my Inventory with Photographers Things

As a blogger, there are certain perks to the job... I'm sure you may have realised this by now... But I ALWAYS feel way too shy to apply for things, and often when I am given the chance to become a part of a blogging team I find myself a little nervous about the looks I pull together and the things I say in my blog journal... So when this new hunt came up, and I was given the opportunity to be a part of the team I knew I would have to create something a little special... I LOVE what I created for my first hunt based post hehe... 
The Photographers Hunt - Stuff my Inventory Hunt - starts today and runs until October 31st with a brilliant theme dedicated to the Photographers and wannabe Photographers out there... Poses, Props, Furniture and Décor dominate the theme, and with each prize only costing a mere 5L there is so much worth going to seek in this hunt!
This photo features a couple of the gifts, but there will be more of these to come, just to warn you hehe... I've never talked about a texture before but if you look closely at the background, behind all the Rudhish stuff you will see a gorgeous swirly pattern... This is in fact a hunt prize - well part of anyhow - from Spyralle, that offers some gorgeous but simple textures which could be useful for a HUGE variety of things! The pose I am using is also a Photographers Hunt prize, from HopScotch this time... The Paper Garden is a gorgeous prop with a few poses to chose from, and although you cannot see it in this picture - well not clearly anyhow - the whole thing is made from Cardboard hehe... 
The outfit that I chose to wear is something simple - a skirt that is part of a set from SAKIDE which you can grab at The Fantasy Collective, and an older but favourite shirt of mine from Razor, that I accessorised with a pretty Jewelled Hand of Fatima Necklace from Maxi Gossamer... Yet I want to mention the hair I'm wearing here too real fast... This is an Adoness style called Loki. It's not a brand new release BUT there is a hunt running through the Adoness store at the moment and all of the hair prizes have been specially recoloured to limited edition colours... If you love that alternative, half head style look, then you will not want to miss the Adoness Hair Shedding Hunt! 
Looks like there is lots of hunting for you to do, if you're into that of course, and don't forget there will be more to come here too so you never know I might be able to share with you something that you simply have to have! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: adoness - Loki in Skylimit (Hunt Prize for The Hair Shedding Hunt available until October 31) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation 
Ear: AITUI - Gen 4: Elf Ears, Traveller Plugs in Dragon's Tooth 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Hand of Fatima 
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt 
Skirt: SAKIDE - Horrid Baroque Skirt (Available until October 15th at The Fantasy Collective
Pose: HopScotch - Paper Garden (Hunt Prize for The Photographers Hunt 1-31 October) 
Background Texture: Spyralle - Shades of Grey 2-1 (Hunt Prize for The Photographers Hunt October 1-31) 

No comments:

Post a Comment