Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Stop the Press, I re-discovered I love to Hunt!

I love taking photos, it's definitely one of my favourite past times and there is no better way for me to relax than by working out a look I want for a photo then seeing it come to life in "print"... SL photography for me is becoming way more than a past time, it's becoming more of an obsession... I take pictures of what I love and hopefully share that love with you, and I get to experiment with things that I never would have even looked at before... 
One of the things that I have started doing is looking more at prizes from hunts... I used to LOVE being a hunter, I did every hunt that I could to grab as many freebie or cheapie awesome goodies as I could, but I grew tired of it, and only recently re-discovered a love of hunting... 
The one that is inspiring me at the moment is The Photographers Hunt. I mentioned it before, but I cant help playing with a few more of the awesome prizes, and can promise you that this will no doubt be my last either! 
These are some more prizes from The Photography Hunt... Another background that has been textured using a gorgeous pattern from Spyralle - this time in an Unquiet Water Pattern... 
This time I was working on the post photo shoot phase of photography, I wanted to share with you the editing process hehe, and yes OK editing SL pictures is not done like this often BUT this Home Laboratory is the perfect prop for any photograph making genius. Don't miss this at 22769, it's a HUNT PRIZE!! One thing I should mention though is that it is not scripted with poses, but there are so many available on the hunt, like this one from [Black Tulip] that you won't need to worry about that too much! 
There is just one more hunt prize here that needs an honourable mention, and that is the Press Hat from Duh! It's a great unisex item, that I pulled on over some curly Magika hair, but it would look awesome on the guys too! 
As you can tell, I'd been acting like an undercover paparazzi at a very swanky affair, and I didn't even have time to change out of my glitzy outfit! The dress, on the subject of glitz, is from the store epoch but its name is Glitz hehe... I'd dressed it up a little with a pair of thigh high Regency boots from BAX and some of the most gorgeous Earthstones Laraine Diamond Jewellery, which was a part of my bridesmaids uniform for Solde's wedding recently... 
I wowed the crowd at the party but 'hmmm' I wonder if I can wow the people more with my photos hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Duh! - Press Hat (Hunt Prize for The Photographers Hunt 1-31 October) 
Hair: Magika - Friday 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Necklace & Bracelet: Earthstones - Laraine Jewelery Set in Diamond Platinum 
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess 
Dress: epoch - Glitz Dress in Black 
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
Pose: [Black Tulip] - Standing #10 (Hunt Prize for The Photographers Hunt 1-31 October) 
Prop: 22769 - [bauwerk] My Home Laboratory (Hunt Prize for The Photographers Hunt 1-31 October) 
Background Texture: Spyralle - Unquiet Waters 1-3 (Hunt Prize for The Photographers Hunt 1-31 October) 

No comments:

Post a Comment