Monday, October 19, 2015

BeetleRudh RudieJuice

Normally you will hear me complaining about the fact that it's Monday Morning and the weekend was over in the blink of an eye... This time though something a little strange is about to happen because I have blinked my eye and I am actually kinda glad that the weekend is over and I can have a rest LOL... My father was over in RL for a visit this weekend, and don't get me wrong I love him to bits, but he is like a box of frogs - hopping around all over the place and never staying still for more than a few minutes...
It's driven me a little crazy and actually made me kinda desperate to get some sleep LOL... Start the countdown until next weekend, and for now bring on the crazy!!
Today I am BeetleRudh - YES that is a play on BeetleJuice and it is purely and simply the fault of Collabor88 and it's design team! This month for Collabor88 they are looking at the movies of Tim Burton, hence why I have taken on a look that is a little more BeetleJuice than I've done before hehe... I LOVED playing around with this look, and the location seemed pretty perfect! It's a location within The Nightmare Event's Quest... Don't miss out on this there are some fab prizes to be grabbed for collecting all of the hidden pumpkins!
So yeah, ummmm Collabor88 seems to dominate this look LOL... Starting from the top and working down, I have Exile's new Strange and Unusual Hair on my head, which looks cute with or without the bow! The outfit was the key reason for putting this look together as it is... I fell for these awesome Rompersuits called Beetle J from Katat0nik, and then spent far too long debating the colour with myself... In the end I knew that black and white would win, but it was a very tough call! Then I completed my Collabor88 BeetleRudh look with these awesome Pure Poison Adrianna Boots! Just a simple Nailed Choker to accessorise, the one from NOX was perfect, and that was it...
BeetleRudh was born, or should that be RudhieJuice?!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hair Accessory: Exile - Strange and Unusual (Available until November 6th at Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar
Eyes: SongBird - Mono Chroma Eyes
Collar: NOX. & Takeo - Nailed Choker in Black & Bloody
Outfit: Katat0nik - Beetle J Outfit in Black & White (Available until November 6th at Collabor88)
Boots: Pure Poison - Adrianna Boots (Available until November 6th at Collabor88)
Pose: Image Essentials - Vintage 2

No comments:

Post a Comment