Friday, October 2, 2015

A Window to the Soul

I wanted to do something a little crazy, a little wild and a little excitable because WOOT WOOT IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster of emotions lately and being honest, I don't know if there is an end to that... Sometimes I'm high as a kite and others I crash back to earth, usually with a bump and an argument!
So the photo that I have decided to share with you today is like a window into my crazy soul... Once you get past the armoured wall of the semi-normal the inside of my mind is dancing around looking very much like this...
The window to Rudh's inner mind happens in this case to be the landing point at Hazardous hehe... I was going to set something like this up to pose with but when something so cute is already available what is the point of going to all of the stress!
The look I pulled together really seems like something that Lady Gaga would have worn in the past... The dress is made up of a simple black gown from PEQE called Domen. I've had this for a while, picked it up at the Festival of Sin - actually it was a gift from my teddy bear - but then when I added that amazing Melanie Wire Skirt from Nana - which you can grab at the lastest round of Suicide Dollz - the outfit needed nothing more than accessories!!
I wore two odd bracelets - the left being from Ninety and the right from Scene - then refound a set I'd had stuffed away in my hoard called Paisley from LaGyo for the neck décor. Yet it was my hair and mask that really completed the outfit... The hair was one from Tableau Vivant, which is an Editorial Style called Laying in a Funky tone, OK so it looks great laying down but it screamed FAB as I wore it with this outfit even when standing hehe, and to accessorise I added an I Am Aries Mask from BOOM... I am SO SAD to hear that BOOM is closing... I mean a 50% sale kicks buttocks but to see the store that I used to wear so much of when I was young is closing it's doors always makes a girl shed a tear!
See I was all excited about this outfit, then I am shedding a tear that BOOM is closing... Emotional Rollercoaster!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Laying Funky
Horns & Mask: BOOM - I Am Aries in Gunmetal
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Necklace: LaGyo - Paisley in Black
Dress: PEQE - Domen in Black
Bracelets: (LEFT) Ninety - Infinitum Bracelet in Black (Freebie available until October 11th at Cosmopolitan), AND, (RIGHT) Scene - Hollow Wraps
Over Skirt: Nana - Melanie Wire Skirt in Black (Available until October 9th at Suicide Dollz)
Shoes: Reign - MADAME Booties in Black (Available until October 23rd at Uber)
Pose: Signature Pose - Chanty 3

No comments:

Post a Comment