Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Majestic Dragon Rider Awaits...

My soul might be crazy sometimes, but there is also a little more darkness in me than should come to the surface... I LOVE when it does come out because I actually find myself being a lot more creative, and the melancholy photos tend to be some of my favourites... This is one that I really like, and it will be interesting to see how well this rates on Flickr... Sometimes the pictures that we love seem to be less liked than others that we think are not so good...
This time the darkness in me is coming out, it's not totally visible yet, but watch it, it's there... 
I found the perfect location for this photo in the sim that is Sarawak, and inside these amazing ruins, the deranged dragon rider in me prepared herself for an early morning flight.
The uniform of her people is a simple leather outfit that provides maximum movement whilst remaining aerodynamic. The Majesty Harness - her top from Poisoned Diamond - marks her status as a dragon rider, something which can also be seen by her honour of wearing the Twisted SongBird Ouroboros.
This Dragon Rider is ready to go, she awaits her mount, and the look in her Mono Chroma eyes lures the beast in... Wanna go for a ride?

What is she wearing;
Horns: DRD - Horns and Chains in Black
Hair: Magika - Itch
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Eyes: SongBird - Mono Chroma Eyes (Available until October 19th as a Gacha Prize for the Twisted Hunt)
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Top: (Poisoned Diamond) - Majesty Harness in Black (Available until October 20th at Kinky Monthly)
Back Accessory: SongBird - Twisted Ouroboros (Available until October 19th as a Hunt Prize for the Twisted Hunt)
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess
Nipple covers: lassitude & ennui - Foreboding
Shorts: Razor - Vas Micro Shorts
Pose: Signature Pose - Topaz 2

No comments:

Post a Comment