Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Time for a Soda

In homage to the awesome Solde, the one that managed to update HellBone without any fights, I took some time out from a busy schedule of photography and drank a soda... A White Soda at that... It made me giggle and reminded me of her so much that I had to share it...
For those of you that don't know her, Solde is an elegant, and glamourous - although she can tart it up with the best of us at times - kinda lady. She's a great stylist, shoppaholic, blogger and semi-retired designer. She's also getting married on Saturday in a wedding that would make Kate and William's - yes the English Royals - look like they were having a tea party hehe... She's also known by a pet name of Soda, and she is pretty much ALWAYS seen with white hair... Hence when I found this bottle of White Soda - which is a group gift at [ keke ] by the way - I had to raise a bottle of the cold stuff to her! 
I decided to explore to find the right spot to take this photo in though, before I actually took it, and I found this gorgeous little open air and on a deck terrace cafĂ© that was overlooking a pretty woodland sim - Woodland Springs is definitely worth a visit! 
The outfit I was wearing though was NOT very conducive to exploring... I should perhaps have covered up a little but I LOOKED SO CUTE!!! Some teeny tiny Summer Shorts from Bueno  and the most gorgeous Dead Dollz lingerie called Victoria in a dark blue... YES OK I am wearing lingerie as a top, and yes I'm still clinging to the last little drop of summer here, but before long it will be dark and gloomy - which I do love and am not complaining about - so Rudh needs to enjoy it while it lasts... 
Once again, good luck this weekend Solde... and Kris I suppose too hehe... Love you guys and cannot wait to see you tie the knot!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arden 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess (Available until October 6th at Wearhouse)
Top: Dead Dollz - Victoria in Blue (Available until September 30th at Mesh Avenue
Shorts: Bueno - Summer Shorts in Pin Striped 
Bottle: [ keke ] - Soda Open in White (Group Freebie)
Pose: Signature Pose - Chey 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment