Friday, September 4, 2015

There's something stirring in the woods...

Do you hear that movement in the trees... Do you sense it lurking there... Do you want to look over your shoulder as that subtle rustling could be coming from any direction... I can sense it in the air, there are dangerous things lurking in the dark...
Halloween is coming and I am super excited that it's almost that time again! There will be a huge event at the Gator Sim once again and everyone is getting ready, but I can sense the danger in the trees and am watching from afar... Armed and dangerous, never mess with Rudh in Heels!!!
Or one that is armed with a B*tch Maker weapon... This Mediveal looking machine gun is a really fab accessory, it's not scripted to shoot but it looks very intimidating - especially when you can see it's name! Nefarious.Inventions is a store stashed full of awesome accessories, just like this weapon... I want SO much of it hehe... Anyone who ever wants to spoil me... GO HERE PLEASE lol...
The dress I have on is AMAZING too... I saw these dresses from the back in a publicity photo posted by Giselle Aristocarnas of LiViD on her Flickr feed, and HAD TO TRY ONE ON... The front of the Salem Night Attire Dress is pretty cute, very intricately detailed and textured with various fabrics, yet it was the back that made me NEED this dress...
Whatever is hiding in the woods... Bring it on... I'm sure I can meet you head on!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Rummy (Past Fantasy Gacha Carnival Release)
Dress: LiViD - Salem Night Attire in Whisper
Weapon: nefarious.inventions - B*tch Maker in Tanked (Available Now at We <3 RP)
Boots: House of Shoes - Vanessa Leather Boots in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Sophie 4

No comments:

Post a Comment