Friday, September 18, 2015

My Enormous Harvest

I don't think I am the only one that ever does this, but when it comes to my blog I am always needing to have posts ready so that when I have a spare few minutes I can sit down and write something... I get a little panicked when I realise that I am running low on posts that need posting, so I end up working like a busy bee getting things ready... Sometimes I want to blog things as soon as I have taken the pictures for them, others I keep as "when I need them" posts... THIS was one of the former... I had these things in my hoard for a while, and I LOVE THEM... I should have taken and written this sooner hehe...
The things I cannot help myself loving are the amazing veggie plants from Lost Junction... This store is addictive I swear, I cannot help myself needing things whenever there is a release... This time - and OK they have been out for a while I am just REALLY SLOW at the moment - are these amazing veggies... The Fresh Furniture - shown here in Carrot, Tomato and Bell Pepper, there is a Sweet potato too, but I don't like sweet potato hehe - were available for The Neighbourhood, but are still available at the mainstore! Thank goodness I'd picked up these new Garden Barn tools from Plaaka at this round of the Arcade, it would have been a nightmare harvesting these giant crops without help hehe!
My outfit was one that I wouldn't ever had chosen for myself... Basically Mongo decided that he loved the way the jeans from Blueberry made girls asses look LOL... He wanted to buy me jeans, I wasn't going to argue, he was buying me clothes hehe... He bought me the top too hehe...
Though I had to Rudhify the look a bit, I pulled on the gorgeous new necklace from DAZED with it's HUGE gemstone, that you can grab for yourself at IDK, and then to make it just that little bit crazier I opted for some sunglasses - well sunglasses-ish anyway - specs from {joli} at Suicide Dollz.
Kinda reminds me of the story of the Enormous Turnip that I loved when I was little... Anyone know any good recipes for Carrot, Pepper and Tomato based yummies?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Damselfly - Talia (Available until September 30th at We <3 RP)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Glasses: {joli} - Kaleidoscope Glasses in Anime Pack (Available until September 29th at Suicide Dollz)
Necklace: DAZED - Everly Collar (Available until October 10th at IDK)
Top: Blueberry - Dalena in Mint
Jeans: Blueberry - Serala Flare Jeans in Blue Stoned
Feet: Adi's Stuff - Maitreya Dirty Soles
Green House: DIVIAs Store - Summer Garden Greenhouse 
Tools: Plaaka - Garden Barn Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Arcade)
Giant Veggies: [Lost Junction] - Fresh Furniture in Carrot, Tomato & Bell Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment