Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lost Dreams, Thank you Alarm Clock

Don't you just hate it when the alarm clock goes off... I know I do, and this morning I was wrenched from such a lovely dream that I feel a little bereft now! Being warm and snuggly in bed, then being rudely awakened by an alarm clock should be made an illegal way to start the day... Just saying! 
Still the dream I was having was something akin to a trip to wonderland, I seem to have dreams like that a lot, does that mean I am crazy? I've tried to come back to reality but I can't seem to drag my mind away from the colours and the magical feeling... 
Luckily I found a picture that kinda sorta almost fits the way I felt in the dream... OK I looked different there, still look adorable here, but the hazy lights and the flowers are very similar! 
The location I took this picture in is just like a dream in itself - I mean it should be, it's called Lost Dreams - but it's gorgeous and well worth a visit... There are lots of little scenarios set out just like the one behind me, though watch out in the middle of the dream... He looks hungry hehe... 
My outfit was one that I had been wearing whilst exploring and some how it just seemed to fit perfectly into the backdrop without any tweaking!! 
This dress was a Glitzz release that I picked up at a past round of Fi*Friday... At the event the Gueico Dresses were in three colours, but for some reason the sakura pattern drew my attention the most and at 55L I wasn't about to leave it behind. 
Then I kept the accessories simple, by adding a large Kamikazari to my Truth hair- which I am hoping is a name for a flower in Japanese... Correct me if I am wrong please?! - that I had picked up as a free gift during the hunt at a past round of Origami! It just worked so well with the rest of the look and to be honest, although this isn't really a normal look for me, I couldn't help but be a teensy bit pleased by it hehe... Just a teensy bit!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Flower: Tetora - Kamikazari (Past ORIGAMI Hunt Gift) 
Hair: Truth - Priya 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in Tara's Garden (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Dress: [Glitzz] - Gueico Dress in 3 (Past Fi*Friday Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Sophie 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment