Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dreaming away a Sunday

I didn't get enough sleep last night, yet I cannot sleep anymore this morning... I feel like I am on a different planet, where yesterday was a blur of a wedding and a fight, and now in the early morning light of the next day I am sitting here pensive, drinking coffee and feeling shell shocked. 
Still the wedding was beautiful! Solde and Kris shone, and I managed to scrub up pretty well too!! Yet this morning in my sleep deprived haze I feel as if I am still in a dream... 
A dream in  million sparkling colours... Did I drink something last night!?! I don't think I did hehe... Maybe that's what I get for going to a Hippie Park hehe... Too much weed smoke in the air or something?!
The Tin Dress from EMPORIUM comes with a hud that includes this amazing dress pattern that is so pretty it almost seems to shimmer in this sunlit location to reflect the colours of the flowers that surround me. Then when I combined it with the MINT hair, which I had won at a past Gacha Event - I cannot remember which - it just seemed to scream fantasy princess!
I have to admit though that I cannot find the store and there was no landmark included with the hair, BUT it is one that has been created by Ivy Graves of Atomic, so perhaps look there?! 
The haze around my brain is slowly fading... I guess it's time to stop moping and go out into the world, but it's nearly 4pm on Sunday... Where the hell did the day go?

What is she wearing;
Hair: [MINT] - Enchanted Child in Celestial (No Longer Available!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Dress: EMPORIUM - Tina Dress
Tattoo: Identity - Tara's Garden
Pose: Signature Pose - Sophie 3

No comments:

Post a Comment