Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Don't mind us, we're having a Moment...

I'm tired of being sweet and innocent I want something a little heated, a little sexy and well, a little erotic... Sometime's a girl has to do something a little bit different to spice things up and well... Mongo was a willing victim hehe... I mean model LOL... 
We'd been out shopping with Lil at a past Men's Department and had found this pose from oOo Studio. It was just too hot not to try to play around with, and I never get to make sexy pictures hehe this was a good chance for me to practice right?! Oh not to mention getting to see Mongo in some tiny man undies... It was a win win situation! 
As I've said before the pose is from oOo Studio, and was available at a past Men's Department, but it should still be available in the main-store. It took me so long to decide to share this photo, hehe until now it's just been a part of a perv collection I had in my hard drive - OK it was the ONLY one in the collection hehe - but I just love how it turned out so much that I couldn't resist sharing it here. 
It also gave me a chance to show off other amazing things, like the super cute and still covering yet barely there all at once dress from r2 called konatsu... I LOVE this store's PVC textures! They really do seem to be the most natural PVC texture I've seen, especially over the see-through areas. When it came to footwear I was a little lost, but it was Mongo that suggested these REIGN heels were perfect with it, the little studs matching the style of the polka-dot style holes in the black areas of my dress... 
I wanted that feeling of opulence in this photo, I KNOW it's me being a bit of a bad girl with - as he calls himself - my American Hubby, but I decided I needed candles - lots of them - and then even remembered the Grand Supped Curtains from Paper Moon that were a past Fantasy Collective item... When combined they gave such a soft feeling, that my collection of toys seemed a lot less intimidating hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Surprise 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Tattoos: Identity - Tara's Garden 
Dress: r2 - konatsu in Black (Past Collabor88 Release) 
Shoes: Reign - Break-Up Pumps (Past FLF Release) 
Pose: oOo Studio - Thrall Two (Past Men's Department Release) 
Curtain: Paper Moon - Grand Cupped Curtains in Rococo (Past Fantasy Collective Release) 
Rug: KOSH - SUEDE RUG in choco 
Tray: The Horror! - Candy Collection in Bubblegum (Past ROMP Release) 
Butt Plug: Noodles - Fluffy Bunny Butt Plug White 
Dildo: (epia) - Dildo 
Paddle: .{yumyums}. - Naughty Love Paddle in Light Wood & Pink Tape (No Longer Available)
Handcuffs: Instinct - Handcuffs 

No comments:

Post a Comment